Night Club in Fleece

Home Forums Community Forum Night Club in Fleece

This topic contains 7 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Jainm jainm 2 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Ashtonian
    ashtonian
    Participant

See the planning application has gone in for a night club in the Fleece with them having a 4.40 am licence. Is it going to be upstairs? Can’t be that big if it is.

Profile photo of Cycleaddict
    cycleaddict
    Participant

Yes they’ve been redecorating upstairs. Our theatre group meet there and it’s looking much better than it did when we started going in. It’s not a bad size. Larger than the space in Old Mary’s when that was open. I think it would be ok really.

Profile photo of Ashtonian
    ashtonian
    Participant

Not too sure the people living around there will think that it’s ok cycleaddict.

cycleaddict
    Participant

I’m sure you’re right.

cycleaddict
    Participant

I imagine there would be some issues with people spilling out at that time 4.30???? Would be noisy for the locals I expect.

Profile photo of A Cross
    cross
    Participant

I don’t think it’s big enough unless they plan to have no seating. Definitely a bad idea and will be noisy for nearby residents.

Profile photo of Ian
    ionian
    Participant

I wouldn’t want it. The noise is bad bad enough round there with people coming home from the pub never mind music till 4.30. There are houses just 10 yards from the back of the pub.

Profile photo of Jainm
    jainm
    Participant

Anyone who agrees it’s ridiculous can help by objecting individually to the retrospective planning permission now being sought. You can object up until 16th of september (next Wednesday)
    Details here::
    http://kinnear.wigan.gov.uk/planapps/PlanAppsDetails.asp?passAppNo=A/15/81175/CU
    Just address your objection to: k..foster@wigan.gov.uk OR planningrepresentations@wigan.gov.uk OR write to the address given on the link above, quoting the application number (A/15/81175/CU – Fleece Horìtel Night club) and your name and address and your reasons for objecting.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar