Spectrum Community Choir

Home Forums Community Forum Spectrum Community Choir

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of BCCC bccc 1 year, 5 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Jim Archer
    maestro
    Participant

I have starting a Community Choir for Ashton and surrounding villages and it is going from strength to strength. It meets on Monday evenings, between 6.30pm and 8pm at St. Lukes, Stubshaw Cross and Thursday from 1.30 – 2.30pm at St Peter’s Church, Bryn.

You do NOT need to know anything about reading music, the only thing you do need is an enthusiasm to sing.
    All lyrics will be provided, just bring yourselves.

There is no age limit but I envisage that children will come from 6.30pm with adults coming for 7pm unless you are already there with your children.

Subs are £1 per meeting (no charge for children if accompanied by an adult) and refreshments (tea, coffee and cold drinks) will be available.

Tell your friends and join us in making fun music..

Profile photo of BCCC
    bccc
    Participant

Hi There, I am new to Forum and just wondering if you and the choir would be willing and/or available to sing for a Community event on Saturday 11th June between 12.00pm – 4.00pm. We are having a celebration fun day for the Queen’s 90th, there should be a brass band there as well performing a ‘proms’ set. It would be great to get a local choir as well. Will be great for bringing the community together. Please let us know and I will give you full details.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar