Select Page

Street parking

Home Forums Community Forum Street parking

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    dougie
    Participant

I took these photo’s as I was walking from Downall Green to Bryn Cross this morning ? when will something be done about this sort of thing as you can see a mother with a child in a pram couldn’t get past them without going on to the road

dougie
    Participant

Believe it or not the red car on the drive couldn’t see up the road to back off her own drive, I had to help her by stopping the traffic so she could get off to go to church

ashtonian
    Participant

I hate that as well Dougie but most people seem to think it’s OK. Even on the side streets where the traffic is low you still see it.. Often have to walk in the road to get around. What about prams and wheelchairs?

dougie
    Participant

I think you would know the area the photo’s were taken, if not just look at the bend in the road on the last photo if a car was to crash into them everyone in the car could get killed or badly damaged in some way, also they would have been parked facing the wrong way if left after dark

andrede
    Participant

It also stops the Council pavement sweeping vehicle thingies from picking up litter.

ashtonian
    Participant

Is there talk of a new law to stop this? Somebody has to stop people from parking completely on the pavement.
    There can be no excuse for that!

dougie
    Participant

They still park been past a few times still no change with any road marking to stop them parking on that bad bend

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.